Key Significant Features
- 100% original beads, perfect for self-purification and pooja
- Enable you to get success in all ventures
- Keep your mind calm and focused, bring abundance of knowledge
- An Incredible way of getting good power
- Increase body energy
About Eight Face Rudraksha
The bead is just like eight mountains. It has the power of mountains so the wearer gets freedom from the sorrow of all 8 Prahar (24 hours of the day is categorized into 8 parts which are called Prahar). The wearer gets happiness and contentment. According to experts, the bead is ranked higher than seven power i.e. Sumeru. The wearer receives the power of remain ahead and successful.
According to Puranas
The Eight Mukhi Rudraksha is a symbol of Lord Ganesha the son of powerful Lord Shiva. As you know Lord Ganesha is ‘Vighnaharta’, the remover of obstacles in the path of success. So, the bead helps bring wisdom, stability and growth. It keeps the fear of failure out in any kind of undertaking in your life. It keeps negative thoughts away.
How to Wear
It can be worn on either Monday, Purnima or Amavasya. During wear, the wearer should chant the Rudraksha mantra along with Rudraksha Utpatti Mantra.
And the Mantra is:
“Om Hum Namah”
Significance & Recommended to:
- The powerful bead is recommended to those involved in intellectual work, students, writers, critics and politicians
- It is also recommended to servicemen and businessmen to remove their obstacles
- The powerful bead removes miseries
- Bring Riddhi and Siddhi to your home
- Make you financially strong and stable
- Connect you with Lord Ganesha
While going to shop for this precious bead follows some guidelines:
- Shopping from only reputed 8 mukhi Rudraksha suppliers.
- Carefully inspect the carving of the bead which shouldn’t look man made but natural (smooth carve is the sign of fake beads.
- Get recommendation from Rudraksha bead experts.