- Assurance of original products
- Delivery on time at your doorstep
- Providing Rudraksha at the best prices in the industry
- Our authentic beads help gaining immense knowledge to the wearer
About 7 Faced Rudraksha Beads
The powerful bead is related to Seven Seas in the earth. Wearers who wear it after proper Sidhhi (method of purification) will get the immense power and positive flow. He will find contentment from his own world and don’t chase to unnecessary things. The bead gives him power to stay on his wordings or promise and always speak the truth.
It is recommended to everyone who wants to find contentment and stay positive. It is suitable for ministers, writers, speakers, kings and many people.
According to Puranas:
The seven Mukhi Rudraksha is the symbol of Anang Shiva. It is Saptmatradhi Daivar, represents Goddess Lakshmi. Wearer of the bead finds financial stability and growth. It helps removing miseries.
The precious bead is instructed to wear in a red thread on Monday after purification. You can consult a Pandit for purification puja or can organize the puja yourself because it is simple. The wearer of the Rudraksha should chant a Rudraksha Mantra along with Rudraksha Utpatti mantra (origination mantra) at least 9 times while wearing and removing this holy bead. Make sure that you are wearing it after taking bath. The essence of the holy bead is obtained when you follow the proper rules of wearing.
Om Hum Namah
- Fake beads are readily available at lower prices.
- Keep your eyes open when purchasing the precious bead
- Purchase from a reputed 7 mukhi Rudraksha supplier only from both online and offline
- Self-examine the bead by observing its carving. The natural carving is not so pointy or sharp.