- Help keep the problem of laziness and excess sleep away
- Help gaining favourable outcome in every aspect
- Keep the mind calm
- Worn with any type of dresses
- Assurance of original 4 mukhi beads
- Adaptable to wear the way you want
What is a 4 Faced Rudraksha Bead?
It is a symbol of Lord Brahma for knowledge, success and courage! It is also a symbol of 4 vedas. Wearers who wear the bead after full sidhhi (method of purification) will get good understanding of the Hindu’s 4 Vedas. It is beneficial in many other aspects and also helps getting Moksha called liberation from the chakra of death and life.
According to Puranas:
4 faced Rudraksha beads contain 4 lines from head to bottom at equal distance. Therefore, it is considered the part of four headed Brahma who provides the wearer creative power and knowledge. Students are suggested to wear the bead.
Fasten 3 Rudraksha beads together and wear this in your right hand. It is believed that the wearer can become sharp mind and nobody can stand to face him.
Wearer of the bead should chant the Rudraksha related mantra along with Utpatti mantra (whch is the mantra of Rudraksha origination) daily at least 9 times while wearing and removing the bead at night before going to bed. It should be worn after bathing. The wearer should avoid eating non-veg items and alcohol. Women should avoid wear the bead during menstrual cycle.
- Fake rudraksha which is full of in the market
- Four face Rudraksha can be identified with close examination or lab test
- Purchase from reputed 4 mukhi Rudraksha suppliers to avoid the risk of purchasing fake beads
- Examine the carved line with magnifying glasses and ensure that there is no any glue applied to stick 4 pieces together.