Key Features of 28 Faced Rudraksha Beads
- Calming and stabilizing effect on the body
- Capable to overcome negative emotions
- Induces spiritualism
- Retain good luck and fortune
- 100% original beads at attractive prices
About Mukhis or Faces
The Vedic scriptures confirm that the yogis, saints and sages of the ancient and medieval eras wore the holy bead. They found 1 to 28 face Rudraksha, a pure holy bead that can bring self-contentment and help lead a fearless life. It is believed that the trees of Rudraksha have emanated from the tears of Lord Shiva. Therefore, Saints and Yogis have found these beads powerful.
The trees of Twenty Eight Mukhi Rudraksha are almost 200 ft to 1000 ft long. They grow in the North Indian River Plain of the Himalayas to South-East Asia, Nepal and Indonesia. They need the subtropical environment to grow. The fruit of the trees looks like Blueberries. By peeling off the fruit, one gets original Rudraksha.
Buying Guide for 28 Face Rudraksha
- Buy from respected 28 Mukhi Rudraksha suppliers who promise to maintain originality
- Evaluate the bead quality yourself with the help of a magnify glass, check the carving