Key Features of 23 Faced Rudraksha Beads
- Original and natural beads
- Available at competitive prices
- Offer eternal peace
- Lightweight, comfortable to wear
- Source of power & connect you with spiritualism
Meaning of Mukhis (Faces)
Vedic scriptures affirm that saints, yogis, and sages of the ancient and medieval eras wore the holy beads on their bodies. There were regarded as the timeless jewels. The power of the holy bead including 23 Mukhi Rudraksha beads is immense which offers self-empowerment and help lead fearless life.
The 23 face Rudraksha and other Mukhi Rudraksha beads are found naturally. The trees of such beads are almost 500 ft to 2000 ft in height; grow in the plain of the Himalayas to South-East Asia, Indonesia and Nepal. These trees have fruit which seem like Blueberries. After peeling of the pulp, Rudraksha beads are recovered.
How to Wear Twenty Three Mukhi Rudraksha
Wear it after purification. Contact a Pandit for purification. You can do it yourself also as it is very simple to follow.
- Buy from a reputed and respected supplier who has good experience in the field
- Check the quality with a magnify glass to know the carving (manmade carving is smoother)