- Help to inculcate mental strength
- Keep the negative energy out with restoration of positive power
- Purifies your mind and soul
- Bring good luck
- Selling 100% original beads at attractive rates
About 11 Faced Rudraksha Bead
The precious beads represent the powerful almighty, Lord Hanumana. The person who wears this after proper purification, will not get affected by Saturn malefic effects because the wearer has the blessing of Lord Hanuman. This Rudraksha provides 11 shakti. The wearer of the bead should go to the temple of Hanuman Ji on every Tuesdays and Saturdays. It gives the wearer a peace of mind and provides happiness.
The Eleven Mukhi Rudraksha is regarded as the light of mass of God Shiva. For devotes of Lord Shiva, the bead is highly recommended by astrologers. The virtues of Lord Hanuman like cleverness, active mind and strong body are filled in the man who wears the bead. It keeps the fear of sudden death away. This Rudraksha has no particular ruling planet. It gives courage and confidence.
Wearing Rules on Eleven Face Rudraksha
The precious bead should be worn and removed with chanting the Rudraksha Mantra along with Rudraksha Uttpatti Mantra. Chant at least 9 times. You can wear it with gold or silver chain. Red thread can be used to wear it.
The mantra you need to chant is:
“Om Hreem Hum Namah”
Shopping Guide for the Bead
While going to buy this precious bead, keep your eyes open to identify the real one. There are some precautions that can make our shopping worthy.
- Always consider making shopping from reputed and reliable 11 Mukhi Rudraksha suppliers.
- Carefully inspect the carving design to know whether it is real or unreal (Note: smooth carving can be noticed on fake beads).
- Get recommendation from Rudraksha bead experts.