- Bestow good health, prosperity and power
- Highly effective and sacred
- A light weight and easy to adaptable as a garland or cuff
- 100% original beads, gone for lab test to maintain quality
About Ten Face Rudraksha
The power Rudraksha symbolizes Laxmi Narayana and represents all the ten embodiment of him. Wearing the Ten Mukhi Rudraksha after proper sidhhi, keeps you near Lord Narayana and provides you courage to face every obstacles along with wealth and prosperity.
According to Purana
Lord Vishnu is one of the most powerful gods in the Hinduism who is known as a universe creator. Some Puranic literatures refer him as the eternal. He is omnipresent. His wife is the goddess of wealth and prosperity as well as good fortune. The 10 faced Rudraksha bead represents the deity, it has power to overcome your fear and difficult times. It works like a shield to your body to provide security and keeps the negative energy away. Wearers of the mukhi don’t come under the influence of evil spirit, black magic and ghosts.
Wearing Rules of 10 Face Rudraksha
Wear and remove the bead with the chant of Rudraksha along with Rudraksha Utpatti Mantra. There are some common rules for every Rudraksha that should be followed like avoid eating non-vegetarian items wearing the bead and don’t wear during sex etc…
The mantra is:
“Om Hreem Hum Namah”
Shopping Guide for the Bead
While going to buy this ultimate and precious bead, be careful because the market is full of fake beads that seem no different than original ones.
- Shop from reputed and reliable 10 mukhi Rudraksha suppliers.
- Go through the carving of the bead to identify whether it is manmade or natural (Note: smooth carving can be noticed in fake beads).
- Get recommendation from Rudraksha bead experts.